pin it button

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

You're Loved Maternity Layout



Remember last week when I shared a maternity layout of our daughter, Kori?  You can see that here.  I am back again today to share another layout I made at the same time; at the Close To My Heart Making Connections event that was held for Consultants in the Salt Lake City, UT area.

The Close To My Heart Art Department designed these layouts by taking apart one of our darling "My Crush For Her" books and using the 4" x 6" pages to create 12" x 12" layouts.  The second I saw the maternity photos Kori had taken, I knew they were perfect for the two layouts we created.




We just simply took the book apart (what a brilliant idea!) and used the pages, coupled with a bit of cardstock, stamps, ink and a few embellishments to create gorgeous full-size (12" x 12") layouts.  I will be sharing the 2nd layout next week.

Here is what you need to know about the darling "My Crush For Her" mini-album:  It has 30 - 4" x 6" pages in a mix of styles (printed cardstock-weight paper, mini-page protectors, printed vellum) and is bound with a darling white spiral metal spine.


Here are a few details of the layout up close.



All supplies we used on this layout are listed, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the bottom of this post. All of these products can be purchased on my website.




 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails