pin it button

Friday, May 8, 2015

Anything's Possible Cards + You're Berry Special Card




Thanks for stopping by! I have 2 cards to share with you today, one made with the May Stamp of the Month ("Just Sayin'"...available only in May) and the other with the papers and stamp set that Close To My Heart created for National Scrapbooking Month this month (available only in May, while supplies last).

The May Stamp of the Month is perfect for scrapbooking, BUT did you stop to think how cute it could be for cards? I hope you'll agree that the two fun polka-dotted cards I created prove that.  The May Stamp of the Month is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set before you check out.



The sweeter than sweet, yummier than yum, more delicious than delicious "Taste of Summer" Paper Packet and Stamp Set are quite the bargain!  The paper packet is $8.95 and includes 12 beautiful sheets of double sided patterned paper that will make your mouth water (2 each of 6 designs).  The stamp set is $17.95 and comes complete with 14 scrumptious stamps (images and sentiments) that can be used in a myriad of ways.  When ordering on my website, enter #CC1038 for the paper packet, and #CC1039 for the stamp set.




1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love the simplicity of the circle SOTM card. This stamp set has me stumped for ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Mother's Day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails