pin it button

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Seasonal Expressions 2 New Products



In yesterday's post, I mentioned that we have a brand new mini-catalog that debuted on April 1.  Today I thought I'd share a bit of what is in it. Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I'll be sharing some art and a fun technique with some of the new products.

It would be an overly long post to share EVERYTHING in this delicious little mini,  so I'm sharing some of my faves. You can see ALL of the products by viewing this catalog online here.  I've also included direct links to each product.  You can also order any of them on my website, 24/7.

Here's how I've organized this post:
1. New Collections
    A.  Blossom
    B.  Jackson
2.  My Favorite New Stamp Sets
3.  My Favorite New Mini's
4.  My Favorite New Embellishments
5.  Albums
_____________________________

1.  New Collections:

A.   Let's start with Blossom:  This collection is full of bright, fun, happy Spring/Summer colors that will make your mouth water.  You can purchase the Paper Pack, Complements Stickers, a matching Accessories Assortment, and even a Card Making Kit!



B.  Now on to Jackson.  Whether you have boys, love the outdoors, have great family photos, or just love rich, gorgeous colors in general, this collection is for you!  You can purchase the Paper Pack, Complements Stickers, a matching Accessories Assortment, or a Scrapbooking Kit. In addition, there is even a matching Picture My Life card set for all of you pocket scrapbookers out there (they are also darling made into cards, gift tags, or as an accent to traditional scrapbook pages).


2.  My Favorite New Stamp Sets:  SE2 also features LOTS of fun new stamp sets.  To help you judge size, keep in mind that the carrier sheets that these sets come on are approximately 6" x 6".  Here are a few of my favorites:







3.  My Favorite New Mini's: Among the new mini's in this book are two beauitful mini-crush books.  They each have 30 - 4" x 6" pages in a mix of styles (printed vellum, printed cardstock-weight papers, mini page protectors) with an exposed spiral spine. 






 
4.  My Favorite New Embellishments: 



Glacier or Thistle Extra Thick Twine


Coral Reef  or Oceanside Sequins



5. Albums:  As you know, we already have beautiful albums in 3 different finishes:  Black, Lagoon Chevron or Ruby Floral.  SE2 brings in 2 more:  Cocoa Damask and Slate Circles. All of our albums are available in either post-bound or d-ring styles.

Cocoa Damask (in either post-bound or d-ring)

Slate Circles (in either post-bound or d-ring)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails