pin it button

Friday, February 6, 2015

Three Alohas and FREE STAMP SETS



The theme for today's post is "Aloha!"  Today involves Aloha in a few different ways....

1.  Aloha #1: 


Tomorrow my hubby and I leave for Hawaii on an all-expense paid trip to the Disney ulani Resort on Oahu.  This is the 11th trip I have earned through Close To My Heart and I am looking forward to a week of sun, sand, surf, snorkeling, and sittin' around!  THANK YOU, Close To My Heart for allowing me to earn these wonderful vacations and being able to share them with people I love!  Aloha to all of you as we depart!  Never fear, I have posts scheduled here on my blog for while I'm gone and I am running a GREAT Aloha special (see #3 below)

2.  Aloha #2:  

Tomorrow we also say Aloha to Easton, Daysha and Sage. Easton was hired by company called Federated and they will be moving to Minnesota for 8-9 months for Easton to complete his training.  Saying "Aloha" to these three for this long is going to be so hard (Minnesota is not just a hop, skip and a jump from Utah), but we couldn't be happier for them as they take this new step in their lives. Congrats, E, Daysha and Sage!  Now that you are done with college and have your first "real" job, I hereby christen you adults.

3. Aloha #3 - Aloha Special: 


This special is only available through me. You won't find it anywhere else. While I am "busy" being lazy in Hawaii, my business will be working for me (and YOU!) while I'm gone. For every person that orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) on my website from Saturday, February 7 through Friday, February 13, you will receive a stamp set of your choice (A, B, C or M size) absolutely FREE from me.  Special valid for US residents only.  You'll easily hit your $50 minimum order by taking advantage of this month's Album Allure special. You also qualify for the Feb. Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 order! WOWZA!

Here's how it works:
  • Place your $50 or more (before shipping and tax) order on my website between Feb. 7 and Feb 13.
  • Pick your favorite stamp set. You can see them all here.
  • Email me with your choice of any A, B, C or M size set (pedermom@aol.com) as well as your mailing address.  D and E size sets do not apply.
  • I will send your stamp set to you separately, along with a thank you card made by me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails