pin it button

Monday, February 9, 2015

Girly Girls Layout and FREE Stamps


I love this month's Stamp of the Month. I had fun using it to create this one-pager featuring Daysha and Sage. I thought the feel of the stems tied in beautifully with the vines in the background of the photo.



As always, the Stamp of the Month is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Spend $100 and you qualify for two, and so on.  You can order yours on my website 24/7 during the month of February. You'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.



Be sure to check out this month's Album Allure special here.  Also, if you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax) on my website between Feb. 7 and 13, you also get a FREE stamp set from me (see details and instructions in my last post on Feb. 6). What a deal!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails