pin it button

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Masculine Card and Happy Birthday, Brookley

Can you guess which stamp set I used to create this "cool" card?  You guessed it! I used the #30yearsofhappy stamp set that is only available this month, and one is yours FREE for each $30 you spend on stamp sets.  I used one other stamp set on this card. It's called All The Details and I used it for the + background.  It's a great set and one you might want to consider buying to help get to your required $30 in stamp purchases to get the #30yearsofhappy set FREE!  Here's a link to all of our wonderful stamp sets.

Here is the #30yearsofhappy set:

And here is the All The Details set:
I've included a products used list at the end of this post, complete with links and photos for your convenience.  Enjoy!

I also wanted to give a birthday shout out to our newest daughter-in-law (of just over 6 months). We love you Brookley!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails