pin it button

Friday, September 12, 2014

Brand New Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge is HERE!

5" x 7 " card with the Close To My Heart/Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge

It's here!  It's available NOW!  We've all been waiting with bated breath.  Well, you can BREATHE now.  Today's post will tell you a little bit about the fabulous new Artfully Sent Close To My Heart/Cricut Cartridge Collection (including a short 3 minute video about it) and how to get it from ME (order #Z3017 on my website)!

The card you see here is one I created at Convention a few months ago with the prototype of this cartridge.  How cute is that?  It began with the Kraft Cardstock 5" x 7" card that was cut with this cartridge. I then backed the cut outs with some Canary, Glacier and Colonial White Cardstock pieces, lined the inside of my card with Canary Cardstock, added a stamped accent and a few cuter than cute gold sequin accents, along with some Gold Shimmer Trim and....voila! Perfection!  I've added a products used list with links to them on my website at the end of this post.

Here are a few detail pics:



 The Artfully Sent Collection Includes:

  • 1 - Cartridge (with 700 images:  cards and a font...the cards range from pop up, to scene cards to cut outs {like the one in this post})
  • 3 - My Acrylix D-size stamp sets that coordinate
  • 1 - 12 x 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack (24 sheets)
You can purchase your cartridge on my website any time, but I recommend you do it quickly.  They are flying off the shelves! 

Here's a short (and very worthwhile) video about the cartridge.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails