pin it button

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hawaii, Stamp of the Month Art, August Special, FREE Catalog, and Kidney Stones

Thanks for your patience with me this week as I have worked on passing this kidney stone (and living through it!).  Although I'm not quite there, the pain is now minimal and I am beginning to function again. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and prayers!

Today is Friday, something many people call "Aloha Friday," and it's SERIOUSLY Aloha Friday at the Pedersen house!  Yesterday I finished earning the February 2015 week long trip for two to the Disney resort on Oahu (Aulani) courtesy of Close To My Heart! It has been since about 2005 or 2006 that Dan and I went to Hawaii together. This is going to be FUN! Because YOU, my wonderful customers and your purchases from me are a big reason that I was able to earn this trip, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU!  Thank you for your business, thank you for being the best customers on earth, and thank you for your friendship! I am the luckiest CTMH Consultant around.  Not only do I have the BEST customers, but I also have the BEST team!  Want to join me on the 2016 trip (earning period is October 1, 2014 - September 30, 2015)?  Join my team now and I'll help you set and reach goals to get there!




Lastly (but certainly not leastly) it has been over a week since I've shared any art.  Thanks again for your patience (this is beginning to be a post full of thank you's, isn't it?  That's not a bad thing! I'm feeling extra grateful for so many things today).  I've posted a 6" x 6" card I created with the darling August Stamp of the Month (What a Hoot) at this top of this post. Here's a detail shot.  Just like in this post, I mixed and matched papers from 3 different paper packs. I also used one of the five new Close To My Heart colors that debuted this month, Thistle. I love this purple!



To get this stamp set for only $5 (available only in August and valued at $17.95), just spend $50 (before shipping and tax).  If ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out.  Need some ideas on products to purchase to reach your $50?  Never fear! Just check out the supply list that I used to create this card at the end of this post.  It is complete with photos and links to each product on my site.


Don't forget the "Picture Perfect" August Special as well. You can read the details about that wonderful special here.  Also, this special is JUST FROM ME: Spend $100 on my website in August (before shipping and tax) and I will drop a BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW Close To My Heart Idea Book (approx. $10.95 value including shippping) in the mail to you for FREE!




Thanks again for EVERYTHING....for helping me earn a trip to Hawaii, for your loyal support, for your thoughts and prayers this week as I have been MIA trying to live through passing this stone, and for your patience with me when I go a week without posting artwork!  Aloha!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails