pin it button

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

FREE Paper Packet TODAY Only!

Life Is Good 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card by Karen Pedersen.  Product list at end of post.


Happy Birthday to me!  Today is my birthday and I thought I'd celebrate with YOU! That way we can BOTH party for my birthday!

Order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) from my website today (before 11:59 PM Mountain Time) and then email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your choice of one of the new paper packs from the brand new 2014/2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book. I will send it to you separately.  Easy peasy!  Don't forget, there are some great specials this month

Here are your choices:

Chalk It Up

Scaredy Cat


Pathfinding

Yuletide Carol

Snowhaven

Confetti Wishes

Brushed

Wanderful


Seaside

I hope you enjoyed the card at the top. You'll find the products used (with links) after my signature below. Enjoy my birthday special!





1 comment:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Happy Birthday! My birthday wish for you is a speedy recovery. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails