pin it button

Friday, August 1, 2014

FREE New Close To My Heart Catalog and August Specials



"Whooooo's" ready for some EXCITING news?  I have been waiting for this day...the day that the brand, spankin' new Close To My Heart Idea Book is live for customers!  I can't wait to show it to you.  "Owl" tell you about the layout above in a second.  In fact, I have FOUR BIG things to "hoot" and holler at you about today. I promise it is worth the couple of minutes it will take you to read every word (plus there are lots of pics!). Grab a cool drink, because this post is HOT!

Here's what you'll find today...
1.  Brand New Close To My Heart Annual Idea Book (Get One FREE!)
2.  Picture Perfection August Special
3.  August Stamp of the Month:  What a Hoot
4.  Links from Wednesday's Post
----------------

1. BRAND NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART ANNUAL IDEA BOOK: 

IT'S HERE!  With 193 pages of luscious goodness, including hundreds of new products, artwork on almost every page (and  it will knock your socks off!), and tips and technique instructions scattered throughout, you've gotta have it. I mean, you've just gotta!  If you would like to purchase an Idea Book, here's the link (the books are $6 + $4.95 shipping, for a total of $10.95 to get one of them in your hot little hands).  Want one free in August?  Here's how...
  • All you have to do is go to my website before Monday, August 4 and place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax),  and I'll send you one ABSOLUTELY FREE! As you can see above, that means you get an extra almost $11 of value added to your $50 order.
  • After August 4, I will adjust this to every $100 order (before shipping and tax) throughout the rest of the month.  
Did I mention you've just gotta have one?  Well, trust me, you do!  I have been with Close To My Heart for 21 1/2 years and this is by far my favorite catalog of all time. I'm pretty sure you'll feel exactly the same way.

THE FREE CATALOG DEAL IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH ME.

2.  Picture Perfect August Special: 


Our Picture My Life scrapbooking kits are awesome (more info below), and during August, when you purchase one of them, you will receive your choice of one of our 8 Memory Protector 10-packs for only $3 ($9.95 value). 


We have 13 beautiful kits to choose from, with themes that fit just about anything that could possibly be happening or have happened in your life. Each kit contains a 12" x 12" cover page to begin your album, 10 coordinating memory protectors,  and 122 double sided cards (in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" horizontal and vertical designs).  I'll be sharing Picture My Life ideas here and there throughout the month of August, but the photo above gives you a great idea of the traditional way they were designed.  And when you consider all that comes in your kid, at $24.95, that's a serious deal! Add to that the fact that you can get another 10 memory protectors for $3 and that takes your purchase level to $27.95...which is more than half way to the $50 required from me for a FREE catalog. Add an album to that and you're there. Not only that, when you spend $50, you also get the darling August Stamp of the Month for only $5 ($17.95 value). Read #3 below for more information about that.

3.  August Stamp of the Month:  Did you see that silly layout at the top  of the post?  I posted it again below just in case you forgot.  I used the DARLING August Stamp of the Month (What a Hoot) to create it. Easton and Tannon and their goofiness seemed perfect for these cute owls and the "What a Hoot" sentiment.  I'll be sharing more art that I have created with this set as the month goes on. It's perfect for Halloween as well!

This set is valued at $17.95, is only available in August, and is yours for only $5 when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax).  You'll be prompted to add it to your order before you check out, when ordering on my website.

I used our new Shin Han Alcohol Markers to color in the owls (see a fun tutorial with these in my last post).  I love these new markers.  A complete product list with photos and links can be found at the bottom of this post.




A few tips and tricks from this layout:
  • To color my chipboard letters, I just rubbed a Thistle stamp pad across them generously
  • I then added liquid glass to the top and used a small paint brush to spread it evenly
  • I had fun adding Black and Grey Epoxy Bubbles on the owl's eyes.
  • Do you like the strips of paper I used in the background? It's a fun way to 'ground' a photo on page so it doesn't feel as if it's just floating around.
  • Did you notice I used on of the 'eyes' to create some visual interest here and there in the background?  Think outside the box!
  • Speaking of thinking outside the box, I also incorporated a few cards from the new My Crush Wildwood assortment into this page. Can you find them?
4.  Links from Wednesday's Post:  When I posted my Autumn cupcake box and matching card on Wednesday, the links to new products were not yet up and running. They are today. If you saw something in these projects you just have to have, here are the links today:



If you're still with me (and I really hope you are), thanks for reading! I hope you will be one of the customers who places a $50 or more (before shipping and tax) on my website before Monday, August 4 so that I can send you your FREE Annual Idea Book!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails