pin it button

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Handcrafted Holidays Blog Hop - Holiday Blocks for All Year Round


Do you remember not that long ago when I participated in an over-the-top blog hop featuring products from the new Close To My Heart holiday gift guide? Well, that hop was such a success that we decided to do it again, this time with ideas for home decor and gifts for the holidays. We've even added a couple new artists that I'm sure you'll love!

Welcome to our Handcrafted Holidays Blog Hop! We are thrilled to share some of our ideas for the holidays.  If you have come here from Lynn Como's blog, you are on the right path. This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

For my project, I decided to use four (4) of our fun and inexpensive My Creations Blocks (only $3.95 each, approx 3" square) to create words to use for holidays all year round. Since we all know that cubes have 6 sides,  I knew that I had the potential of creating 6 different words that could be used throughout the year.  You can see them all below.  







I will be offering this project as a kit soon so stay tuned here on my blog next week for more details.

Now hop on over to Lisa Stenz's blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all of the Close To My Heart Consultants in the hop to get some great crafting ideas.  Contact me or shop directly from my website to get your products for your holiday projects today.

Some of the products I used to create this fun project are:




15 comments:

Lynn said...

What a clever project. I love how you can use it for so many holidays!
Awesome design work Karen!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness look at those fun blocks!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Fantastic idea...great for a club project!

Artistic U said...

Wowsa! What a great project Karen.

Sheri Rottler said...

Awesome as always, Karen! Such a great way to get more use out of these blocks, great job! Love you!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

what a GREAT idea Karen!! I've had those My Creations blocks sitting here, waiting for an inspiration before creating with them...and it's finally here! :) Now, to make create time to craft these blocks! Love the details on each side too!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Nice use of the blocks and that you can use them year-round. Awesome.

Blythe said...

You are always so creative! Beautifully done, Karen.

Rebecca Cross said...

You are just so talented !! Thank you for always sharing ! Love you!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

This is fantastic, Karen! Super inspiration! :)

Lisa Stenz said...

Karen, I absolutely LOVE your blocks! What a creative way to display a fun message every season!! *Ü*

Unknown said...

You never disappoint! Great job and ideas on these blocks. They are so many ways to use them and yours is multi-holidays at its best!

Unknown said...

Love your creative use of the blocks for the holidays ... all of them! These are such great home decor items.

Christine said...

Absolutely LOVE this! Was just discussing with someone how those little cubes would be perfect for something like this. And here it is!

Unknown said...

December global holidays I really like your post, I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails