pin it button

Monday, July 2, 2012

July Close To My Heart Specials

Hello! Yes, I'm still alive. I was just having so much fun out of town with my family last week I didn't take the time to post.  Now I'm back home, back in the office, back in the swing of things, and back with a post...and it's a good 'un!  Here are the wonderful specials you can take advantage of with me in July:

1.  Perfect Pairs
2.  July Stamp of the Month

Read on for the yummy details...

1. Perfect Pairs:  Place an online order on my website of $75 or more during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE—it’s a Perfect Pair! Which specific paper packet and embellishment you receive is based on the date you place their order (see below). This special applies to online shopping orders only.  While supplies last. Discounted products do not count toward a qualifying purchase.


 
Here are the details about the pairs you get depending on the dates you order:
July 1–5 Mischief Paper Packet (X7144B) and Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462) $15.90
July 6–10 Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633) $14.90
July 11–15 Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400) $17.90
July 16–20 Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C) $17.90
July 21–25 Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C) $17.90
July 26–29 Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment (X7131C) $17.90
July 30–31 Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C)                                                   $14.90

2.  July Stamp of the Month: This awesome set (Live Out Loud) is available during the month of July only.  It is valued at $17.95 and you can purchase it at full price or earn it for only $5 with a $50 order! WOO HOO!  If you happen to take advantage of the special above (Perfect Pairs), you will not only get your Perfect Pairs for FREE, you will qualify for the Stamp of the Month (Live Out Loud) for only $5.  Cool Beans!  Feel free to head on over to my website to start ordering.


I made the card you see at the top of this post with this awesome set. What a great way to celebrate July...two awesome specials with CTMH!


Products used on card: July Stamp of the Month, Love Life Stamp Set, Autumn Cardstock Combo Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, White Daisy Value Pack Cards and Envelopes (50), Spring Iris Pad, Sunny Yellow Pad, Versamark Pad, White Daisy Embossing Powder, Pearl Opaques, Flutter Paper Shapes.











































1 comment:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Love the color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails