Friday, December 6, 2013
Don't miss it! Dozens of new items have just been added to the "While Supplies Last" portion of my website, and as the name suggests, they are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Funny how that works! lol. There are lots that would be perfect for stocking stuffers as well!
Many of these items are $2 or less! Get 'em while you can!
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Stay tuned next week for all of the pages, as well as information on how you can participate (in person or long-distance).
For those of you in Utah who want to come in person, mark your calendars. Here are the two dates and times to choose from:
- Thursday, January 9, 2014 from 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
- Friday, January 10, 2014 from 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
Monday, December 2, 2013
|December Stamp of the Month Layout by Karen Pedersen|
I hope your Thankgsiving weekend was as relaxing as mine. I loved spending Thanksgiving day with family and sharing our gratitude. I love my family so much and am so grateful for all of the bounteous blessings that God has given to me.
A great, big THANK YOU to all of you who took advantage of my Black Friday sale. Your orders are on their way. Your FREE stamp pads will go in the mail to you later this week. WOO HOO!
Ho! Ho! Ho! December is HERE...and with it some pretty incredible specials with Close To My Heart.
1. December Stamp of the Month
2. Holiday Gift Guide
3. Picture Your Life With Close To My Heart
4. FREE Gift Tag Printables
5. Retiring List
1. December Stamp of the Month: As always, Close To My Heart has a stunning Stamp of the Month for you! It's only $5 ($17.95 value) with each $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). You can order conveniently on my website. This month's set is called "Special Care."
The layout you see at the top of the post is one I created using this set. Who doesn't have dozens of pictures like the ones I have of Daci on this layout? There are so many great ways to use this set, but I think my favorite is with photos of messy little munchkins. Here are a few more detail photos of the layout:
I am SO into glittery goodness right now and had fun with the Black and Grey Glitter Paper pack, as well as adding my own glitter to chipboard with our Pink Glitter Gel. For the letters and buttons, I first sponged our Dimensional Elements Monogram letters with a hollyhock pad and then squeezed the Pink Glitter Gel on top. I then used a paintbrush to spread it out. Fun technique!
There are photos of each of the products I used as well as links at the bottom of this post for your convenience. I did use White Embossing Powder, which we no longer carry, but you can find it at just about any craft store.
2. Holiday Gift Guide: This special continues through the end of December. You can view the Holiday Gift Guide page by delicious page here. Don't forget that for every $100 order (from the Gift Guide, the current Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, or a combination of the two), you get to choose one of the products in the gift guide with a star next to it FREE! Cool beans! You can order conveniently on my website, 24/7!
3. Picture Your Life With Close To My Heart: This special continues through December 15.
|$49 New Consultant Kit (over $155 in product). There is also a $99 Kit (over $335 in products) that includes even MORE great stuff!|
A. To be eligible for the free product, you must sign up as a New Consultant betweeen November 1 and December 15, 2013. The new Consultant must remit $300 in sales by March 31, 2014. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeasy!
B. What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program*.
*There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! There is a preview period for these and all new products starting in January for Consultants.
C. Begin earning your Picture My Life program FREE right now, when you sign up.
D. Consider it: When you sign up and order the $49 Essentials New Consultant Kit, and qualify for the offer, you will receive
- More than $180 in products and supplies
- Commission on your sales, all for just $49.
- Add to that the perks of Straight To The Top (you can earn another $100 in FREE product with this program), and a new Idea Book coming soon, and you have an incredible opportunity!
4. FREE Gift Tag Printables: How cool is it that CTMH has given us all some FREE gift tag downloads for December? They are stinkin' cute too (don't you agree?)! Head to this link on my website and scroll down to where you see the "Rediscover Joy" link to download the pdf. http://
5. Retiring List: With a brand new catalog coming out in February, Close To My Heart will be retiring some current products. You can see that list here on my website and can order from it between now and January 31 (while supplies last). Get 'em while you can!
Whew! How's that for some delicious December deals? The product links that I used for my layout are below. Enjoy!
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. One of the many things on my list is YOU, my wonderfully loyal customers! To show my appreciation, I am running a Black Friday Special where YOU can earn FREE gifts!
It's simple, really! You may have a few questions...
What do I get FREE?
- For every $25 you spend (before shipping and tax) you get a FREE Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (42 colors to choose from). Orders must be placed on my website by joining the Black Friday Orders gathering (see below).
- Go to my website: http://leavealegacy.ctmh.com/ and in the bottom right corner of the page you will see a section that says, "Join one of Karen's gatherings." Click "Join".
- Place your order.
- I will contact you to find out which stamp pad(s) you would like for free within the next few days.
- Your order will be shipped directly to you from Close To My Heart.
- Your stamp pad(s) will be shipped to you from me (free shipping to you!).
- With the new Catalog/Idea Book coming out in February, Close To My Heart has recently released a list of products that are anticipated to be retired. NOW is a great time to get the items from that list that you just can't live without. You can find that list on my website http://leavealegacy.ctmh.com/ , then click on "Shop" and "Retiring Items". Or, you can just go to this link to see the list http://leavealegacy.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=2159
- In addition to our regular products in the current catalog, your order can also include items from the Holiday Gift Guide (which is only available through December 31). You can view both publications on my website by clicking on Products. You'll see them both in the drop down list.
- Just a reminder that for every $50 you spend, you also qualify for "Illuminate," the November Stamp of the Month ($17.95 value) for only $5. Spend $50 and qualify for one at $5, spend $100 and get 2, and so on. You will be prompted to add these if you want them before you check out. Here is a 6" x 6" card I made using the set, as well as a photo of the stamp set for you to see (stamp pad colors I used in case you want to choose any of them for your freebies are Outdoor Denim, Lagoon and Autumn Terracotta):
- There is also a special right now that if you spend $100 on products in the current Autumn/Winter Catalog or the Holiday Gift Guide, or a combination of the two, you will also get a FREE item from the Gift Guide. You will be given a list of those items and will be prompted to choose which one(s) you want before you check out.
- Remember: In addition to the free stamp pad for each $25 you spend on the Black Friday Orders link my website on November 29 that you will get from me, there are 2 other specials (see two bullet points above this one) that you can also take advantage of on your order being offered through Close To My Heart!
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Today I am sharing the fun and festive layouts we will be making in my December Play Group Scrappin' classes with the Sparkle & Shine papers. As you can see, I don't have photos on mine yet. That is because I am saving them for this year's photos. How great is it to have your layouts DONE and ready to add your photos to right after the holidays? Or, if you have photos from holidays past, then just pop those on! EVERYONE needs holiday layouts, right?!!! Right!
You can attend my classes in person or participate long-distance. WOO HOO! If you want to attend a class and participate in person, I need your order no later than Black Friday, November 29. If you are participating long-distance, you have a couple of weeks to get your orders to me. (801.360.9896, firstname.lastname@example.org) THANKS! If you are participating long-distance, just add $5 to your kit total. I'm confident you will enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make!
Dates and Times in December to choose from to attend in person:
Thursday evening, December 5 from 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
Friday morning, December 6 from 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list. In order to participate you are only required to purchase the Basic Kit, but you are more than welcome to purchase the Better or Best, or add a few of those items to your Basic Kit.
Feel free to click on any image to see it larger and in more detail. For each layout I have included the layout with photos, without photos, and some detail shots.
Layout #1: Merry and Bright
|Layout #1- Detail photo 1|
|Layout #1 - Detail photo 2|
|Layout #1 - Detail photo 3|
|Layout #1 - Detail photo 4|
Layout #2: Shining Moments
|Layout #2 - Detail photo 1|
|Layout #2 - Detail photo 2|
|Layout #2 - Detail photo 3|
|Layout #2 - Detail photo 4|
Layout #3: Christmas Cheer
|Layout #3 - Detail photo 1|
|Layout #3 - Detail photo 2|
|Layout #3 - Detail photo 3|
|Layout #3 - Detail photo 4|
Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate)
- Sparkle & Shine Workshop on the Go Kit (includes: Workshop Stamp Set, Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack, 1 extra sheet of White Daisy Cardstock, 1 extra sheet of Twilight Cardstock, Sparkle & Shine Assortment, Sparkle Clear Flourishes-small, Instructional Brochure)
- 1 extra sheet of White Daisy Cardstock
- 2 extra sheets of Juniper Cardstock
- Karen's Cutting Guide
Total with Shipping and Tax: $36.88 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance, $5 more if you would like me to cut your packet for you)
Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)
- Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements
- Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-pack
- Ruby Mini-Medley
- Metallics Markers
Total with Shipping and Tax: $73.36 (add $5 more if you are participating long-distance, $5 more if you would like me to cut your packet for you)
Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products
Total with Shipping and Tax: $103.46* (add $5 more if you are participating long distance, $5 more if you would like me to cut your packet for you)
Other tools you will need to complete your kit:
- Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
- Round Sponge
- Paper Trimmer
- Adhesives (I recommend tombow adhesive, glue dots and 3D Foam Tape)